The 2nd Joint Virtual Clean Energy Conference will be held at MNIT Jaipur on 13th and 14th of September, 2019.
Download Call for Abstracts
EVENTS, MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS
1. Two day workshop conducted on Aug 31 and Sept 1, 2017
2. Kick-off meeting on Dec 16, 2017
3. 2nd MI International Workshop on Smart Grid Innovation Challenge held on 18th November, 2017 at Senate Hall, IIT-Delhi, New Delhi
4. Project Annual Meeting cum Industry Conclave on Clean Energy 2018 held on July 12-13, 2018, IIT Kharagpur
5. Inauguration of Microgrid monitoring facility at IISc Bangalore by the Honorable Director Prof. Anurag Kumar on August 14, 2018
6. JVCEC Conference at Loughborough University (Sept. 18-20,2018)
7. Worshop cum Tutorial on DC/DC Converters on Nov.3 and 4, 2018.
8. Visit of Prof. Xinghuo Yu at Dept. of Electrical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur
9. Second Annual Meeting held at Faculty Hall, IISc Bangalore on April 9, 2019.
JVCEC Conference was held at Loughborough University from September 18-20, 2018.
Workshop cum tutorial on DC/DC Converters was held on Nov.3 and Nov. 4, 2018 at Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Prof. Xinghuo Yu, President of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society visited Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur on January 18, 2019.
The 2nd Annual Meeting was held at IISc Bangalore on April 9, 2019.
Prof. Bhim Singh has received "Academic Excellence Award" at "National Power Systems Conference-NPSC 2018".
Prof. Ranjan Mallik has received "Basic Research Award".
Prof. Tim Green, Imperial College London, has been elected to Fellow of IEEE this year.
"Development of R&D Platform for Smart City Pilot Projects in the Indian Context" (PI: Prof. Saikat Chakrabarti) has won India Smart Grid Forum (IGSF) Innovation Award 2019.
MNIT Jaipur is conferred as the Best Institution of Higher Learning in Wind Energy in the "IREDA-NIWE Annual Awards for Wind Energy 2019"
In partnership with
Contact: Haimanti Bhattacherjee
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
© UK India Clean Energy Research Institute (UKICERI)