EVENTS, MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS
1. Two day workshop conducted on Aug 31 and Sept 1, 2017
2. Kick-off meeting on Dec 16, 2017
3. 2nd MI International Workshop on Smart Grid Innovation Challenge held on 18th November, 2017 at Senate Hall, IIT-Delhi, New Delhi
4. Project Annual Meeting cum Industry Conclave on Clean Energy 2018 held on July 12-13, 2018, IIT Kharagpur
5. Inauguration of Microgrid monitoring facility at IISc Bangalore by the Honorable Director Prof. Anurag Kumar on August 14, 2018
6. JVCEC Conference at Loughborough University (Sept. 18-20,2018)
7. Worshop cum Tutorial on DC/DC Converters on Nov.3 and 4, 2018.
8. Visit of Prof. Xinghuo Yu at Dept. of Electrical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur
Microgrid monitoring facility at Inter-disciplinary Center for Energy Research (ICER), IISc Bangalore was inaugurated by the Honorable Director, Prof. Anurag Kumar.
JVCEC Conference was held at Loughborough University from September 18-20, 2018.
Workshop cum tutorial on DC/DC Converters was held on Nov.3 and Nov. 4, 2018 at Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Prof. Xinghuo Yu, President of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society visited Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur on January 18, 2019.
Prof. Bhim Singh has received "Academic Excellence Award" at "National Power Systems Conference-NPSC 2018".
Prof. Ranjan Mallik has received "Basic Research Award".
Prof. Tim Green, Imperial College London, has been elected to Fellow of IEEE this year.
Annual Meeting and Industry Conclave will take place April 9, 2019 at IISc Bangalore. Details will follow soon.
In partnership with
Contact: Haimanti Bhattacherjee
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
© UK India Clean Energy Research Institute (UKICERI)